A.M.E Pressure Die Casting Limited operates a quality management system that has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to being specialists in precision Zinc pressure die casting and secondary machine operations.
Our practices follow industry standards as well as utilising an ISO approved supply chain to ensure quality and continual provision of materials and services to suit any requirements needed. This creates a manufacturing process that guarantees the best standard of quality throughout each stage of production with the project.
There are many benefits of utilising BS EN ISO 9001:2015 within A.M.E PDC LTD including but not limited to:
- Having a globally recognised standard that adds to our company’s standing in the marketplace.
- Provides a consistent approach to key areas in our service provision and processes.
- Efficient processes are developed and monitored.
- Improved communication and employee interaction.
- Stronger relationships with employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Increased efficiency leads to more cost control leading to more successful tendering and repeat business.
- Increased customer satisfaction due to fewer errors and issues resulting in your customer having confidence in your ability to deliver.
It is our mission at A.M.E PDC LTD to surpass our customers’ expectations for Quality Service in the products we supply through a policy of continual improvement, dedicated people, and investment expansion into new technology.
Have a question? Get in touch below!
All materials used here at A.M.E PDC LTD are sourced from reputable organisations meeting international standards as well as our customers’ requirements. Metal Analysis certificates are made available if required. Drossing procedures are in place to control metal integrity. Virgin/alloy return ratios are controlled to ensure molten metal stays within specification. The metal temperatures are monitored using calibrated controllers.
Here at A.M.E we have implemented a robust traceability system. This is a company-wide collaboration amongst different teams – production, quality control, warehouse management, customer service and support – to identify the materials and items that require traceability, and decide how information needs to be recorded during the manufacturing and dispatch process. This includes but is not limited to:
• the initial receipt.
• what raw materials went into the product?
• how long, where, and under what conditions items were stored in the warehouse.
• when and how the product was delivered.
• what customer service interactions occurred; and
• important documentation such as specifications, certifications, and quality records.
For full visibility and compliance, this is not just forward traceability, from raw materials to shipment that is needed but also backward, from shipment to raw material receipt from suppliers.
Our measuring equipment is only calibrated with UKAS approved test houses ensuring they maintain dimensional integrity.
We operate a policy of continual lifetime training for all our employees that starts at the top and continues down through the structure of the company. Our highly trained workforce underpins the drive of quality throughout the production line ensuring that only top-quality products leave A.M.E.
You can obtain a copy of our ISO 9001:2015 certification here. Our Quality Manual is also available upon request.
Have you got specific requirements for your project?